We have ably represented our clients in relation to various conveyancing transactions and real estate development projects. We walk hand in hand with our clients to meet their goals of acquiring homes, property and completing their development projects. In the process, we help them navigate legal and regulatory requirements, ensuring they have no worries even as they meet their targets.
Our expertise is in:
- Representing developers, property owners and investors in developing, leasing and selling both residential and commercial property.
- Working with lenders and borrowers on project loans and restructuring of project financing
- Representing builders, contractors, developers and purchasers in development contracts and related matters
- Litigation in relation to delays, defects, illegal and fraudulent transfer, adverse possession, eviction, and contract disputes
- Advising clients on land use, zoning and physical planning related matters
- We draw competent charges, leases, mortgages, transfers and other instruments
- Facilitating transactional services
- Handling Mixed Use Development Transactions
- Overseeing of Land Subdivision processes
- Change of Use and Planning
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Estate management and preparation of wills.
Experience and Achievements:
- We have represented a real estate company on a large residential project- Bustani residential development comprising of over 600 units and other projects involving the transfer of land.
- Preparation of leases for various commercial developments within Nairobi.
- We have represented numerous individual purchase sales by Sub-Lease for private residential estates.
- Successfully represented a real estate company as a purchaser in a third party claim under the seller in a dispute for 50 acres of land worth millions of shillings.
We have assisted thousands of clients in conducting of due diligence on properties at the relevant land registries and survey offices: reviewing and negotiating of the terms of sale of property, preparation and registration of transfer documents, registration of titles in the name of the clients, and post-registration due diligence.